is an excerpt from a class that Leeann Buttram (Shelby Systems’ Giving Customer
Success Specialist) will be presenting at the MPower Conference this summer.
MPower User Conference is a Ministry Technology Conference for Dynamic Churches – Houston, TX – June 5 – 7, 2019.
Research from 2018 revealed the following ideologies:
– say tithes can be given to their local church only
– say tithes can be given to a Christian Ministry
– say tithes can be given to another church other than the one I attend
– say tithes can be given directly to a person in need
- 18% – say tithes can be given to a secular charity
What do all
these numbers mean?
- Worship is still one of the top choices for giving
- Donors want the opportunity to place their gift online (but don’t want you to throw away your baskets/plates)
- Each year the opportunities for giving increase…
Systems is committed to helping churches large and small streamline their
giving process. We provide the software and the plan that can help your church
make the leap to digital giving. To find out how, contact one of our Ministry Consultants today.