Coming to a location near you . . .
The Regional Financials Training Workshops are designed for new
Financials customers, users who need a refresher course, and/or existing
users who change staff positions. The Workshops are offered at the
locations listed below. Please check with Shelby Training Services to
verify the workshop has sufficient attendees to be confirmed, before
committing to any travel arrangements.
Workshops will be held on:
Tuesday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
In this session you will learn:
- To set up the Financials applications
- The daily use of:
- General Ledger (setup accounting structure, post journals, and run reports)
- Accounts Payable (create transactions, process payments, run inquiries and reports)
- Bank Account Management (bank account settings, process direct payments or deposits to the bank, reconcile to your bank and to your books)
- Payroll (setup employees, compensations, run payroll, inquire or run reports)
- How to use:
- The Portal (a simple, personal interface for members or other non-financial staff)
- Security (set logins and access)
Provided during the workshop
- A laptop loaded with the Shelby Financials software and a
practice database will be provided for all registrants to use during the
- A detailed step by step workbook to follow along during the workshop and to take home full of notes for your reference.
- Lunch will be provided both days for all registrants.
$650 before cutoff
$750 after cutoff
Select a church name below to register.
|Location||Workshop Dates||Early Bird Discount Cutoff||Registration Closes||Register|
| St. Lukes UMC|
4851 S. Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Click the button below if you feel your church could be a good workshop host for our Fall Workshops. Click Here
Click here to view Workshop Host Requirements.