Scheduling onsite training brings a Shelby trainer to your location
for a “hands-on” experience, using your own data and training agenda. We
can instruct individuals in a one-on-one format or train your entire
staff in a group setting. Shelby offers several training levels to meet
Shelby Consultants are a select group of trainers with the ability to work with you and your team to show you how to maximize the use of this software, especially in the context of your organization’s culture. Working with a consultant at your site will allow for the best opportunity for communication and interaction.
Rate: $1250 per day plus travel-related expenses, i.e.
airfare and rental car or mileage at the current IRS rate, lodging, and
meals (not to exceed an average of $40/day). These expenses are payable
to the trainer.
Your Shelby onsite consultation can help you with such things as:
- Getting your Chart of Account set up in Financials
- Altering your accounting structure to take advantage of the features offered in Financials
- Getting your payroll and employees set up correctly in Financials
- Setting up Groups to collect members and visitors for reporting or mass contact
- Establishing best practices for when to use Interactions instead of Groups or Configurable Fields in Non-Financials
- Learning how to print personalized Giving Statements
- Learning all the shortcuts and tips to work smarter, more effectively, and more quickly
- Additional implementation goals – contact us to discuss yours!
Note: Training is conducted during regular business hours on
Monday through Friday. After hours and weekend training may be available
with some independent trainers/consultants for an additional fee.
For more information or to schedule Onsite Training, please contact the Shelby Systems training department at email@example.com or 800-654-1605.