A Shelby v.5 Certified Associate Shelby Trainer is an employee of your organization who is trained by a Shelby Consultant to teach, support, and guide your local staff in using Shelby Systems v.5 software and staying current on its features.
Benefits of Shelby v.5 Certified Associate Shelby Trainer
- Direct access to a Shelby Systems staff trainer or to a specialized Support contact
- Personalized onsite training to empower you to equip your staff for the best use of Shelby Systems software
- Free registration to International Shelby Conference when accompanied by one paying attendee from your organization
- Free access to the library of On-Demand Webinars during the subscription period (for CAST member only)
- Intangible benefits of a stronger, more consistent approach in managing the important information gathered by your ministry
Candidates for Shelby v.5 Certified Associate Shelby Trainer needs to…
- Be employed at the requesting organization
- Be able to teach and empower other users on your staff
- Serve in a position that provides for the responsibility of training your users on the Shelby Systems software
- Have the authority to create standards and practices to establish best use of Shelby Systems software for your ministry
- Complete the Certified Associate Shelby Trainer program
Rates for the Shelby v.5 Certified Associate Shelby Trainer program are determined by the size of the staff and the modules used. Please contact the training department for a quote and plan that fits your unique needs.
For more information regarding the Shelby v.5 Certified Associate Shelby Trainer program, please contact the Shelby Systems training department email@example.com or 800-654-1605.