July 1, 2019
This financial news is brought to you by the Alfred Johnson blog.
Need to pay 1 employee but not sure where to start? Then you will love this tip.
- In Payroll hover over Manage, and choose Payroll Processing
- Select the radio button All Employees and use any of the filters that make the employee list shorter
- Click Search which will show all listed employees
- If any records have values, then click the Clear Employees to Pay button
- Locate the employee to pay and click the pencil icon
- The program will fill in the regular amounts for salaried employees
- Or, enter the hours to be paid on each compensation type for hourly employees
- Edit any of the deductions listed as needed
- Click the green plus signs to add additional compensation types and deduction types
- Click the Update button when finished editing
- Select another employee if needed
- When finished, click the Process Payroll button and follow the wizard until you finish by posting to the General Ledger