October 20, 2017
Whether you’re an attendee or a staff member, it can be challenging to push for new ideas and initiatives at your church when time and resources are limited. And let’s face it, change is scary!
While churches are increasingly embracing technology and influential church leaders are inviting pastors to consider how they can utilize technology to reach their congregation, it can still take some convincing for church leaders to get on board with the switch from more traditional methods, to adopting newer ones.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of a few tips on how to convince your pastor that it’s time to go mobile!
Show them the facts
With 2.2 billion mobile device users globally, developing a mobile app strategy is the most effective way to reach people with the good news of the Gospel. Not only that, but mobile users spend nearly 3 hours every day on their smartphones, and a staggering 89% of time spent by users on mobile is in an app.
These numbers speak loud and clear: if you want to reach people, the best way to do it is on their mobile devices. With all of the great content, your church creates, developing a mobile strategy will get your sermons, music, and blog posts in the hands of more people.
Share the benefits
- Deeper engagement with your community with content that is easy to add
- Enhanced presence by having your app available in every app store, and on all devices
- Saved time and resources by providing a quick, secure mobile giving solution
- Simplify your process by housing all of your content and tracking your analytics in one place
- Showcase your brand by presenting your media in a beautifully designed app and unparalleled mobile experience
To learn how Shelby Systems can assist your church transition to a mobile platform, contact one of our Shelby Ministry Consultants today!