March 10, 2016
• Increase the average life expectancy of your children by 8 years
• Significantly reduce your child’s use and risk from Alcohol, Tobacco and Drugs
• Dramatically lower their risk of suicide
• Help them rebound from depression 70% faster
• Dramatically reduce their risk for committing a crime
• Improve their attitude at school and increase their school participation
• Reduce their risk for rebelliousness
• Reduce the likelihood that they would binge drink in college
• Improve their odds for a “very happy” life
Is there such a program?
YES, there is!
And it is supported by research from Duke University, Indiana University, The University of Michigan, The Center for Disease Control, Barna Research Group, Gallup, Pew, The National Institute for Healthcare Research and several other national surveys.
How much would a program like this be worth to you?
What if I told you it was free, and only took about 2 hours a week?
Would you be interested?
Well, it’s not a dream.
The program is called active church participation.
Shelby Systems would like to encourage you and your family to attend a church service this Sunday and start collecting all these benefits.
Easter Sunday would be a great time to begin.