December 2, 2014
Many years ago legendary motivational speaker and author Zig Ziglar created this graph to help promote a more balanced lifestyle. Mr. Ziglar states: “you must master some degree of success in each area of life before you can experience the true satisfaction of total success.” In his book “Born to Win,” Zig Ziglar gives us a list of life choices that may be popular, but in the end, do not lead to success.
What Success Isn’t:
1. Success isn’t missing dinner with the family several times a week because of working excessively.
2. Success isn’t rushing home from work and hiding out with the TV thinking, “After the day I’ve had, I need my space!”
3. Success isn’t about how to make more money when you already have more money than you can spend.
4. Success isn’t about going to church and ignoring everything you hear.
5. Success isn’t all work and no play.
6. Success isn’t about being so busy that you live on unhealthy fast food, served to you through little windows.
7. Success isn’t spending mental energy worrying about late projects, being home on time, your health, missing your child’s school play, being able to pay your bills, or finding joy in your life.
8. Success isn’t texting while you drive to catch up on your overloaded schedule.”
Shelby Systems wants to help you experience total success in your wheel of life. We provide the tools to help you do your work efficiently so that you can minister to others.
“Success is not measured by what you do compared to what others do, it is measured by what you do with the ability God gave you.” – Zig Ziglar
Shelby Interview with Zig Ziglar: