August 15, 2014
That’s right, it’s here. The New Shelby Community is up and running. The Community is your main source for self-help information and an avenue to communicate with other Shelby users to help you and your staff to be more efficient in your ministry.
Benefits of Being a Member:
- Be the first to hear about important announcements.
- Connect with other Shelby users in the Community. Post questions, get answers, and share ideas.
- Find answers to your questions in the Knowledge Base and Forums. Search for solutions, instructional information and more.
- Free access to the SSTips for How-To procedures and helpful tips and tricks.
- Free access to the v.5 Shelby Professor interactive online training courses.
- Quickly find what you are looking for in the Documentation and Videos Pages.
- Download custom queries, drivers and other files.
- Receive automatic notification to the forums in which you are subscribed.
- Stay connected. Stay informed.
How do I Join:
- Simply click on the Log In/Sign Up Avatar located in the top right portion of the Community screen. For detailed instructions and other information, review the Community User Guide document.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.