Your ministry extends far beyond the walls of your church, and so should your network. Harness the reach of the Internet with Shelby Systems' e-Solutions. Hosted on our secure servers, e-Solutions can be linked to your church website. Church staff, volunteers and members can access information from home, Wi-Fi hot spots or anywhere with an Internet connection. Incoming data is safely stored, downloaded and synchronized with your Shelby v.5 database, eliminating additional data entry by office staff.
This online giving application makes it possible to accept tithes, gifts and other donations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Members can make recurring gifts from their credit card, checking or savings account to multiple purposes. Visitors can make one-time gifts with minimal signup. Registered users can view giving history online, and even print contribution statements.
- HTTPS secure access
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant
- SSL encryption
- One-time or recurring gifts
- Accessible by visitors and guests
- Shelby v.5 Contributions or Donors and Gifts required
A powerful group manager for small groups, especially those meeting in homes or other areas off-campus. Leaders can add new members on-the-fly, manage attendance, post events or announcements and send emails to the entire group. Participants can see photos and use the convenient online directory to view shared information. They are able to update their own information, which keeps your v.5 database up-to-date.
- Small group manager
- List group members
- Group e-mail
- Record attendance & view attendance history
- Shelby v.5 Membership, Groups and Attendance required
You're doing a great job promoting events with your website. Why wait to register participants? Add convenience and save time with e-Registrations. Process any event along with associated activities & materials, and accept payments online, if applicable. Completed transactions are processed into Shelby v.5 Registrations and posts to Financials, without re-entry.
- Online event registration
- Online payments: partial payments or full balance
- Check or credit card processing
- Cancellation management
- Access by visitors and guests
- Enrollment limits control
- Shelby v.5 Registrations, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger required
Keep people connected with church events and strengthen the sense of community among members. E-Calendar is a multipurpose calendar for your church membership. Keep members connected by publicizing church events and birthdays, also link to online registrations.
- Information displayed by selected categories - events, dates, birthdates
- Displays event details when requested
- Downloads to personal calendar
- Helps planning - search on categories (events, birthdays, etc.) to avoid conflicts
- Gives access to online event registration if e-Registrations is owned
- Shelby v.5 Resource Calendar is required, e-Registrations and Membership are optional
Equip your church staff with a tool to match your volunteers with opportunities for service. E-Survey streamlines the data gathering process, and this helps to more efficiently place people in ministry areas. With this tool, your church's participants have quick access to a form, via the Internet, to indicate their interest in volunteering.
- Encourages volunteering by making data gathering easy
- User-designed survey corresponds directly to categories and fields established by your church
- Shelby database updated with survey results via import features
- Confirmation report indicates changes made to member records
- Saves staff time: reduced data entry
- Shelby v.5 Servant is required
Your members can use e-Directory to view and update information about themselves and their families. Each person has a unique login and password that guarantees protection against unauthorized access. Non-members may register (if you enable that option) and will be given a login and password after they have been added to the database.
- You can review this information for accuracy and update your Shelby v.5 database
- Members can change personal data to reflect moving, changed phones, new or changed e-mail addresses, and more
- As a bonus, you can post current news and announcements on the login page
- Shelby v.5 Membership is required, Pose n' Print is optional